Do physical exercise and staying fit has become a daily concern since we spent most of the day locked because of the quarantine. The reality is that not all people have the same constancy of wearing sportswear and doing physical activity in the living room at home. For this reason, we show you a complete exercise routine that you can do without getting out of bed.
- Lying on the side and supporting your head on your hand, raise your leg from top to bottom slowly and without bending it. Do 30 reps and switch sides.
- Then, lying on your side, raise your top leg so that they form a 45-degree angle between them. Hold this position for 30 seconds.
- Raise your hips until your body forms a straight line between your knees and shoulders. Slowly lower your body without touching the bed and raise it again, controlling the movement. Repeat 30 times and rest. You will be working on your glutes and abdomen.
Work Your Legs
You have to keep your abdomen and lower back tight at all times, not to hurt yourself. Lower one leg onto the bed, controlling the movement without dropping it, then slowly raise it and lower the other. At no time do your legs touch the ground. Continue like this 20 times on each side to work your legs and abs.
Boost Your Abs
- Lying on your back, with arms and legs stretched out, pass a pillow from your feet to your hands and stretch again. Then wash it from hand to foot and so on. Make 15 passes and rest for 1 minute. I repeated the series four times.
- Lie on your right side and place your right forearm on the bed. Keep your hips, shoulders, and feet stacked. Now put your body up, and the only thing that should touch the ground is your side feet, and forearm. Stretch your left arm toward the ceiling. Without touching the bed, rotate your waist as your left arm slides into the gap between your core and the ground, making a small turn. Return to the starting position to complete the exercise. Do 30 reps on each side to work your abs, obliques, and triceps.
- Raise your legs up and out to form a V. When you raise your arms, try to put them as far as you can in the middle of the V of your legs. Exhale gently as you rise. Do not forget to tighten the abdomen very well and always lower yourself, controlling the arms and legs.
Dance In Bed With Biography
- If you are one of those people who have a hard time getting out of bed but you love to dance, you are sure to enjoy this idea from Sass Class, a dance school in New York for women.
- Like so many companies that have had to reinvent themselves during these times of coronavirus, they have also begun to share their classes with their students via streaming. Besides, they have created a new initiative to get in shape and dance from the comfort of your bed.
- The idea is that without leaving your bedroom, you can choose one of the choreographies they propose, move your body, stay active, and enhance your sensuality while enjoying a liberating and fun class.
- If you find it difficult to get out of bed, winter makes you lazy, or you lost your spark from physical activity, try these exercises to do without having to take off your comfortable pajamas.